Saturday, August 5, 2017

Back to school time! Fun cards for friends!

I love the colors in this new designer papers from stampin up! They have so many to choose from in our new catalogue and many wonderful stamps and die cuts as well! Email me and I will be happy to order for you debsegler@com . 

When Life gives you lemons make cards! What a fun way to relieve stress and share a great smile with someone ! This card was dry embossed for the background and the new lemons punch was used on the limes and lemons for a quick but super fun and cool card for you to make in a jiffy! INSTANT FUN! Let me order you one! I am off to my stamp studio to design with my new die cuts and papers! I will share with you next time Hugs and Happy Stamping! Debbie 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Card Making Therapy

This card lets the die cuts do the work! The first layer is flat and the next one is on dimensionals.  I love the elegant style and this two...