Tuesday, July 18, 2017

SUMMER FUN MAKING CARDS

 I have been making cards and planning for my card class on July 28, At 112 Spanish Moss trail in Savanna Texas. Please come and join the fun! 2:00 pm. We will make a stack of all occasion cards! debsegler@gmail, 979-255-0377 ( Frisco area)  This card is a special fold with the Stampin up lady stamp as a featured stamp! She is so fun to make and really give the card a cute and pretty design.
These two cards I made with my buddy Betty! We have not been able to stamp much lately and I am really missing out time together! We have such great times and fun visits! This is Lovely as a Tree stampin ups favorite stamp ever! Let me order yours today so versatile and has unlimited designs! 


This is a pop up card that I made with my stamp friend Debbie! It is just beautiful and it is so different I really like to try to make different types of fold cards! Make an order and I will mail you a free pop up card kit! debsegler@gmail.com contact me soon! 

Lemons and limes card uses the new stampin up lemon punch! You dry emboss the background of the card and then you stamp and punch the fruit designs with two beautiful leaves too! This is so much fun and features the new stamp ink pad colors for 2017! Call me to get your new colors now! HAPPY STAMPING! Hugs Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Card Making Therapy

This card lets the die cuts do the work! The first layer is flat and the next one is on dimensionals.  I love the elegant style and this two...