Friday, June 14, 2024

 

It’s been a while since I have posted. I have had some health issues and life got in the way. But I  am back and designing cards again. Please contact me if you need stampin up supplies as our new catalog is wonderful! debsegler@gmail.com
This country flowers stamp set is so much fun and dies help to make a quick easy fun card! 

It is watermelon season and this card says it all! This was a free set during salabration sales. 

This Designer paper is Mediterranean blooms! It’s one of my family favorites now! It is so beautiful with citrus blooms stamps and dies. My stamp friend Connie designed this card at our last visit! It’s so lovely and elegant could be for any occasion! 
The paper also has beautiful oranges that coordinates with the stamp set! Order soon it’s selling out fast! Everyone loves it! 

Field in bloom stamp set is a super easy and fun interactive set. Two stamps overlay to match up to form this beautiful field of flowers! So cute in any color! And the new in colors are fantastic! I have been using this cloud stamp on many cards, it’s just great! 
Please let me know if I can help you in any way. Email me debsegler@gmail.com and I will be happy to send you a catalog! 
So thankful to be back with my crafty friend! Please leave me a comment and share with friends to help me get back into the swing of things! Hugs to all happy stamping! Debbie 

2 comments:

  1. These are very pretty! Thank you for my recent order of the SU! Paper Trimmer. I 💖 it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Betty! I love my cutter too and such great price! Bundles sales are 20% off now as well! Hugs

    ReplyDelete

  It’s been a while since I have posted. I have had some health issues and life got in the way. But I  am back and designing cards again. Pl...