Wednesday, September 27, 2023

Card Making Therapy

This card lets the die cuts do the work! The first layer is flat and the next one is on dimensionals.  I love the elegant style and this two color design. 

My first attempt at this design, the blue outline give the card a nice focal point and accents the design. On my next try I will make the outline smaller.  Please let me know if you need any stampinup supplies, debsegler@gmail.com 

 

This card is so nice with the layers! Each one is popped  up with dimensionals. My friend Margaret shared this with me at our last stamp retreat! This can be a card for any occasion.! happy stamping! Hugs! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Card Making Therapy

This card lets the die cuts do the work! The first layer is flat and the next one is on dimensionals.  I love the elegant style and this two...