Monday, June 19, 2017

Blessed everyday!

Hello stamp friends! I am up this morning counting my blessings again! Rusty is feeling better and radiation is killing the cancer ! We hope for complete healing and he will  finish chemo in July.  Our family is coming to vist this week and we will Celebrate Father's Day when they all get here! Here are several cards for you to enjoy and hopeful get inspired to make something yourself. I love birds of all kinds and this bird is one of my favorites to use! I loved all of the bright colors and just stamped the leaves in different colors to bring out the color in the bird! 

The door is a scene stamp from stampin up and it is so much fun to color and design with, let me know if you want me to order one for you at debsegler@gmail.com.

 This nest is for the sea birds to have their new babies in and it reminds me of our trips to Rockport to see Rusty's family! We were so blessed to have great place to go and visit and have a vacation right on the water! They lived one block from the bay and we had all kinds of water adventures when our boys were growing up. There is nothing better than friends bringing over fresh fish and shrimp to share! The stamp set is so fun and can be yours! Email me.
The light house is such a great symbol of light and support for our lives! I hope the Lord is the Light of your life and just ask and he will show you the way! Happy Stampin! Debbie 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Card Making Therapy

This card lets the die cuts do the work! The first layer is flat and the next one is on dimensionals.  I love the elegant style and this two...