Friday, June 16, 2017

SUMMERTIME AND THE LIVING IS HOT!

This lady with the umbrella is so very versatile and fun to stamp and design with. The background is a scene stamp both form stampin up and very fun to color. I colored the lady and cut her out and added her on top of the black scene. It look like she is walking in to do some window shopping! Contact me for your order debsegler@gmail.com . 

Paris for a summer visit? This card was design by my stamp friend Debbie. It is a larger card and I love the die cut topper. 

Lamps stamped on card front, and background stated on base of card to start the layers for this card. I then added designer paper and ribbon and some bling on top. 

The flowers were die cut and then a colored card stock added to the back to show through as well as the leaves. The different textures of each paper really give the card some great depth, and an elegant look. 

These girls were so fun to color and make me miss my stampin buddies! We have all been busy lately and we need to stamp together soon! I hope these designs inspire you to try some new things and get some cards made today! Send me one and I will send you blog candy! Happy Stamping! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Card Making Therapy

This card lets the die cuts do the work! The first layer is flat and the next one is on dimensionals.  I love the elegant style and this two...