Tuesday, June 6, 2017

MY HEART IS FULL OF THANKS!!!!

This picture is too dark but you get the best part and that is the flowers and leaves. The card front is dark green and then the flowers were colored and cut out and put on the top of washi tape in lavender colors. There is black bling on the sentiment that says anything for you! I had never used this set and I really love it want to make some more in different colors too! 

This is a flip card with a bird theme! The pond is full due to all of the rain and the birds are coming in all day to drink. Yesterday we had a big white sea bird of some kind visit us! It makes me remember Mamma Lake and Nan Naw's love for birds and it was a fun topic for all of us! I used some of the left over flowers to  THIS FLIP CARD AND IT JUST TURNED OUT SO PRETTY! 

Indies the card has a white base to write on and I thought I would send my little girls a picture inside the card. They love to get post cards! HA ! They say Nannie you haven't sent us a post card in a while! I try to add ice cream money so it also has an adventure inside! 


I am very thankful for the students that came and helped me to put away things that have been out since I went to work! They went up and down the stairs for me and we had some great smiles too! When we are done we will celebrate with a card making class for them! This inside is glued flat to the front cover and then the inside flips so you can decorate each side. Very fun and easy! Been missing my stamp time with my friends and look forward to some time this week! Hugs and Happy Stamping to all! The new stampin up catalogue is out and I am ready to order for you call me 979-255-0377 or debsegler@gmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Card Making Therapy

This card lets the die cuts do the work! The first layer is flat and the next one is on dimensionals.  I love the elegant style and this two...