Sunday, May 28, 2017

SCHOOL IS OUT!!!!!

Hello my sweet stamping friends! So thankful school is out so I can focus on helping Rusty to get well! He is having good and bad days and is a real fighter and we have so many blessings! Thank you for all your prayers to help him fight this cancer! These cards a few from the past but I wanted you to have some different inspiration to look at! This is a dry embossed background with cut out stamped and colored flowers and leaves on top of it. This is your homework for the week.  Send me what you design and I will send you some card making prizes! Our new Stampin up catalogue is coming out June 1st! Lots of beautiful new things to play with! 

 This card is a die cut and spritz with water to share the dress and flowers. You can do this with any cut out image!
The sis Happy Birthday to all of you summer birthday stampers! Contact me for your orders of supplies dsegler@gmail.com.  Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Card Making Therapy

This card lets the die cuts do the work! The first layer is flat and the next one is on dimensionals.  I love the elegant style and this two...