Saturday, August 12, 2017

Stamping With Friends is Best Therapy EVER!

I have enjoyed this Jar Of Love stamp and die set from stampin up this month! The types of cards you can design with it is limitless! I got to stamp with Betty and Lorna and these are my jar designs! The two different color of flowers give the design a totally different look. Email me(debsegler@gmail.com)  and I will order your set! I am giving a new in color stamp pad with new customer orders this month! 


These beautiful zen designs were done with my friend Nancy! We had not stamped in over year, and had a wonderful day full of laughter and good chineese food!  These cards are made by stamping or drawing large outline design and then filling in with the tangle design art. It adds such a depth and totally different look to your art! Just pick a stamp and experiment! 




This last card is a stamping up design! I really loved the little circle outline stamp that allows you to frame your work in! I think I will do a tangle design with this set next time too! Get inspired my stamping friends and be sure to share your cards with someone you have contacted in a long while! It will make their week and yours too! Happy Stamping! Blessings from Debbie 979-255-0377 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Card Making Therapy

This card lets the die cuts do the work! The first layer is flat and the next one is on dimensionals.  I love the elegant style and this two...