Sunday, March 19, 2017

DANCE AND SING PRAISE EVERYDAY!! GOD IS GREAT!

Today I am singing praise songs! This is something I do often and hold my own little worship in my home and in my heart! These songs take me back a million miles, and a through a million wonderful people who lift me up and remind me that the Lord is in control! We have enjoyed the week of Spring Break so very much and rallied with the love and support of our family in San Antonio! It is amazing how seeing them and drinking in their love and words of kindness, and words of Faith and WISDOM, that gives us a renewal of strength and love that just keeps us strong and moving right where the Lord leads us! They teach us something new about ourselves and this wonderful world every time we see them! I am so very thankful that the Lord blessed us with these two young men that have grown into such wonderful leaders and support to so many!( Especially their Dad and I!) We are having the role reversal now where they teach and lead us and it feels so wonderfully full of God's LOVE and work, while it gives me such strength and resolve to stay on course, with and through our journey of FAITH !  Then we are just overwhelmed with the blessings of their wives and children, that add another layer and level of love, understanding, support, to our family! When we get home we relive every little word, jester, facial expressions, and actions that we have experienced,  then we sit in amazement, at our blessings gathered from their actions and lives! What gifts of love and affirmations that the Lord has blessed us with through our FAMILY our PEOPLE! Today we are blessed with them, by them and through them! Thank you Lord for these amazing gifts!

The two cards were made with my stamping friends! They also bring me such levels of friendship and support and love that I am also counting them as part of my blessings today! They often come to my rescue, give me support and strength and let me use them as counselors and they do not charge anything or expect any payment in return. They check on me often and send me lots of love and support to make it through!  They too are my family! I am thankful for Debbie, Betty, Lorna, Carolyn, Barbara, these are my prayer warriors, and I always know I can count on them!  The thinking of you card is for all of your today! I think of you often and I am blessed by your friendship, sisterhood, and LOVE! 
The first card is a new stampin up scene stamp that has four beautiful scenes to color and add designs to on your projects. I love to color and so enjoy this type of stamp, it is very different and can be used for  both males and females. ( Mediterranean Moments $20.00 four designs) ( Beautiful You, is the lady dancing set with 3 ladies and 9 sentiments $28.00)  The thinking of you card is a mixture of several floral sets that I stamped all black on white then stamped and cut out the leaves and flower in color to add a very special focal point!~  This is a larger card made with half of a full colored card stock. The die cut is in black at the bottom and there is one inside the card as well.  I hope this inspires you to create a special card and gift it to someone that needs to know today that there is someone out there that cares! Share Gods LOVE! Hugs Debbie 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Card Making Therapy

This card lets the die cuts do the work! The first layer is flat and the next one is on dimensionals.  I love the elegant style and this two...