Sunday, March 5, 2017

SPRING BREAK AND CARD FUN

Hello stamping friends! I have been too busy with work that I have not had much time to play but I posted a few cards to give you some new SPRING TIME INSPIRATION! This first card has the wood look behind the tree and I love this stamp, lovely as a tree one of stampin up's very best! The leaf by the sentiment and the flag cut design just gives the card several fun features for you to try. This card can be done with many different colors and stamps and you could design a variety of style with this one design. 

 The next card is the same design stamped several times then layered and put on with pop dots so it gives it that look of beautiful layers that line up in the design. The red flower was added for a focal point and there are several red flowers inside the card too! The swirl accent color then carries over to the base card and also to the inside. You just can not make enough of these in different colors and try a variety of stamps. I want to try butterflies next time!
 This little flower card really made me  think of Spring flowers and sunshine!  The flowers are blooming out of washi tape and the bling pearls and little blue butter fly that is fluttering off the card give it the little extra love! The base of the card has a verity of designer papers that add color and movement to the design.
This bike card says it all for me the week. I need some one to pedal for me as my pain level has been so high but just one week till spring break and then I can get some much needed rest! I love to color and this little scene is very fun and you can use a variety of colors to match the base of your card! Hope you are inspired to make some great cards and get some fun stampin done! Hugs my friends! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Card Making Therapy

This card lets the die cuts do the work! The first layer is flat and the next one is on dimensionals.  I love the elegant style and this two...