Sunday, March 26, 2017

INSPIRATION AND PRAYERS PLEASE!!

THIS CARD IS CALLED A SPLIT CARD . You make two cards on two contrasting card stocks and then slice them about a third of the way down, and match the designs up to each other on another base card. I used white and red embossing powders for my sentiments.  I am going to make more on different colors and see which I like the best. I made several mistakes and learned what to do on my next sample. Make sure your embossing colors match your card stock well. Next be sure to stamp the same image on the same spots on both cards so that they line up easily. This technique is on you tube! 

This little egg fairy is getting ready for Easter so she is enjoying life while decorating eggs. She is standing on designer paper that is bright and glittery! Then I used my glitter pen from stampin up on the design to give it some bling boost! Please contact me for the things you need to order for your projects! debsegler@gmail.com 
I am asking for prayers for my dear husband Rusty he has been diagnosed with cancer and has started chemo. We are standing firm within our faith and the Lords strength and love! Prayer is so powerful and it works! Hugs of Inspiration and Love to all of you! Debbie 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Card Making Therapy

This card lets the die cuts do the work! The first layer is flat and the next one is on dimensionals.  I love the elegant style and this two...