Sunday, September 18, 2016

Stamping on the RUN!! Wonderful Therapy Your Way!

This dress is a die cut and I made it on an adventure trip with stamp friend Lorna! We had a weekend of stamping and retreating and boy do I wish I could have another one soon!  I don't have much time to stamp as I have gone back to teaching! It has turned into quite an adventure in itself! I HAVE BEEN VERY BLESSED BY WONDERFUL CO WORKERS AND MY SWEET HUSBAND RUSTY, WHO'VE SUPPORTED ME ALONG THE WAY!   I have some wonderful students and some that don't know they are wonderful yet but I hope to teach them they are! I treated myself to a Saturday of stampin fun and it was great therapy. I am up this morning praying for all my loved ones and stamp friends and just had to post a few cards to help you "FEEL WONDERFUL" too! 

This little card is your homework, see that I am giving homework! Take a circle punch or die cut and start with it as the base of your design, add sentiment in the middle and stamp your design in center of base card then add circle one the top, matching paper, to the bottom of the card and a beautiful ribbon finishes the work of art!  It would be so easy to turn this card into a Christmas design! 

Use two coordinating designer papers and fold the corner over inside of the card to give a cute new look to your design!

Had to have color therapy time! Take some time and just color several images and turn them into a beautiful card ! 
Sending you hugs and smiles across the miles and lots of stamping fun for everyone!  See the new Holiday Catty on stampin up site and let me order for you! Free gift with a $50.00 order for new customers! debsegler@ gmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Card Making Therapy

This card lets the die cuts do the work! The first layer is flat and the next one is on dimensionals.  I love the elegant style and this two...