Saturday, September 10, 2016

WOAH! Where Did The Time Go ??

Hello stamping, crafty friends! I have started a new adventure teaching again! It has been a very busy and difficult transition, but the Lord has blessed me with this opportunity and I am trying my best to make a go of it!  I have not posted in a while just not enough time in the day so here are a few cards to get you going for the weekend! Please email me if you need to order stamping supplies. debsegler@gmail.com
I love birds and so enjoy coloring them. It brings back great memories of my parents and my in-laws. They all treasured nature and it's beauty and viewed it as  a special gift from GOD! That is why I am so drawn to them! Their special songs and colors bring me great joy and stirs my heart and always lifts my spirits!!!
 This card base was dry embossed with a folder and stampin up has so many beautiful new ones for sale. Look on line and choose yours and email me your order! The birds was done with my star friend Betty. She is having some tough times right now so send up special prayer for her too please! She had us stamp the bird and die cut the oval out so that the tail hangs out over the die cut. It is such a cleaver addition to the card! The little flowers is a stampin up add on and yes young dot go look cause wow what cute things they have to real add the punch to your cards!!

This is a new embossing folder that I just love and the designer paper and stamp set in the new catty! I love the bright colors and the cute little flowers stamp. 

This lantern set is so fun and so many things you can use it for.  The designer pair with this set is just lovely and the new ink colors really work together to give it a beautiful color scheme! I hope this gives you some inspiration! From my studio to yours! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Card Making Therapy

This card lets the die cuts do the work! The first layer is flat and the next one is on dimensionals.  I love the elegant style and this two...