Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Something fun for Everyone! Blog Candy When you order form new Stampin up Catty! cards

I love to add many layers to cards and this one has several. I used designer papers on the left a right side of the card base and placed them vertically. Leave just a small frame of the dark green card so you can see the color.  The two vertical pieces in red were cut out of the designer paper and glued almost to the bottom of the card. The butterfly was stamped and colored with markers then the sentiment was added cut from a punch. 

I am having a new stampin up catalogue surprise kick off!!! When you order $40.00 or more I will send you a free new stampin up product from the new catalogue !!! Just go on line to stampinup.com and look at the great new products and email me your order! debsegler@gmail.com.  I will contact you and complete the order! 

 I have really missed stamping scenes! This one was done on shinny paper and I used chalk inks to color with. This type of technique makes me feel like I am paining a canvas.  I think the moon light reflected in the water turned out really well!
This card has several layers of color and designer paper.  I like that it is simple but has a very nice design. You could stamp any type of flowers then color it to match  the designer paper you have on hand. There are so many beautiful new paper designs in the new catty! Take and look then email me you new order. debsegler@gmail.com 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Card Making Therapy

This card lets the die cuts do the work! The first layer is flat and the next one is on dimensionals.  I love the elegant style and this two...