Sunday, June 5, 2016

FREE FREE GIFT When you order !!!!

 Hello stamp friends and yes the free gift is still going when you order $40.00 I will send you a stampin up product from new in colors, and card kit! debsegler@gmail.com 979-255-0377.  This tree card is one of my new faves! The background stamp is so fun and can be done in many colors! The tree is LOVELY AS A TREE! The leaf is a die cut and the stamp set and die cuts are awesome!
Know what I love YOU!~!! This card has several layers and I use several punches and die cuts. I embossed the white with a folder, then punched the ribbon, then punched the circles and stamped and cut the butterfly! I loved the colors together and the bling in the centers of the flowers just added the right touch! 

This window card was designed by my stampin friend Betty! She always has some fun designs for us to make when we get together! This card has a die cut widow with clear window so you can see the sentiment and butterflies through it! This is also a special fold that opens with a flap on top side of the card.  The butterfly was colored with a new paint she had sorry I don't remember the name but it was fun to use a paint brush!  Go online and look at the stampin up new catty and let me know what you want to order! Hugs and much fun stamping! I am sending blessings your way on this beautiful SUNDAY! 

1 comment:

Card Making Therapy

This card lets the die cuts do the work! The first layer is flat and the next one is on dimensionals.  I love the elegant style and this two...