Thursday, December 17, 2015

HO HO HO HERE WE GO!!

This card really makes me feel like Christmas is almost here! This year has flown by, they all seem too as I get older! I love scene cards and this one has snow drifts and horse and sleigh to really set the scene for winter! I sponged lightly around the edges of the base card, then stamped the tress and pines. These are all in the Holiday book so order now before they are gone! debsegler@gmail.com.  979-255-0377 

I so enjoy making special folds and this one is perfect for showing off designer papers. The flap on the outside becomes the closure for the card and it adds such a nice elegant look to the card. The inside has another deer and a Merry Christmas sentiment!  

Our newest and favorite embossing folder is the winter trees! Everyone is going crazy over these and ordering them! There are just so many things you can do with it and this makes a wonderful winter scene. The littler birds are stamped in red and added such a color burst! The pine trees in the front give the card depth and a feeling that your looking right into a winter wonderland! The snow drifts are corrugated paper torn to give fluffy feel. Makes me want to put on my jacket and go outside and enjoy Gods beauty !   I wish and pray for all of you a very MERRY CHRISTMAS AND THAT MANY BLESSING ARE DISCOVERED UNDER YOUR TREE1! Hugs and Love Debbie your stamp and art friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Card Making Therapy

This card lets the die cuts do the work! The first layer is flat and the next one is on dimensionals.  I love the elegant style and this two...