Monday, January 11, 2016

New Crafting Goals!

Happy New year my crafting friends! I am starting on a new journey for this new year! I am working very hard to build my business and be able to work from home. So here are a few new cards to get you going for the new year! This first card has a hidden packet of flowers seeds so when you pull up on the flowers the seeds pop up. Yes I will be making pop up card kits.  I will be selling card kits with everything you need to complete the card. A page of step by step instructions, and all of the elements to make and decorate your cards. Each kit will contain 12 cards and envelopes for $20.00.  The first set of kits for January will be all occasion cards with a variety of cards. Each card will be ornate and very decorative in design.   I will also include a FREE PLAY CARD, this card will have variety of paper, cut outs, bling and sentiment for you to design your own card.  If you send  me a picture of your card by phone or email, I will enter it into the drawing for a a free stamp set or supplies.  I will draw a winner for each card design set that I send out in one month! So if you want to join in please email or text me soon so I can send you the details! debsegler@gmail.com or 979-255-0377! Please share with your friends, get several of your friends to purchase and I will give you discounts!

This card is a half folded card stock and it is colored with markers and colored pencils. I used a blender pen to blend the colors to get a painted look. I you do not have a blender pen you need to order that today!~ # 3 pens for ten$10.00.  text me 979-255-0377. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Card Making Therapy

This card lets the die cuts do the work! The first layer is flat and the next one is on dimensionals.  I love the elegant style and this two...