Thursday, December 17, 2015

Very Christmas Cards!~

I have missed my stamping friends but had to go back to work and feeling blessed to have an opportunity to do so. But it has cramped my crafting time so here are a few last minute post before Christmas.  This displays a variety of colors and designer papers and I really love it. The die cut white circle has been covered in green ink with a dauber but not all the way to the scallop edge. The flowers were stated in black and colored with markers and then glittered with wink of stella. It is new in our Jan 5th catty! YeA! It is so much fun and is a paint brush tube with glitter or white ink in them. It is great for accents and lots of fun~! The little holly is extra focus and really helped to finish the card off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Card Making Therapy

This card lets the die cuts do the work! The first layer is flat and the next one is on dimensionals.  I love the elegant style and this two...