Sunday, January 11, 2015

Need Some SPRING!

This card was inspired by another stamper and I changed it to fit my supplies. The paper is a grey stamped on white ( background) with a little sheen to it.  I only had one small sheet in my paper swap bag. It is from stampin up and is made for you to color it with daubers or whatever to design your own fit.  So I used a dauber with orange ink and then only colored one side of the card at an angle. The card is framed in black card stock and I added the orange colored frame around the sentiment.  I also added a yellow butterfly sticker that I had in my stash! This was a fun therapy card for me today! Hope you enjoy and send me a picture of your card and I will post one and send you a gift in the mail! Blessings Debbie 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Card Making Therapy

This card lets the die cuts do the work! The first layer is flat and the next one is on dimensionals.  I love the elegant style and this two...