Friday, November 15, 2013

SANTA IS COOL!

I just love anything with Santa on it and these cards are getting me in the Holiday Spirit! The circle is a die cut (spellbinders I think) and the designer paper is stampinup from last year. I love the Santa postage stamp, I just cut it out of designer paper, and then put it on with pop dots. The Santa  card below I made at Bettys and the Santa is a chip board cut out, we iced the tag and the Santa with brown ink to give a vintage look to the project.  The deck the halls sentiment and the music paper really brought the design all together. The bling and bow added the extra  touch to the finished card. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Card Making Therapy

This card lets the die cuts do the work! The first layer is flat and the next one is on dimensionals.  I love the elegant style and this two...