Sunday, November 24, 2013

Christmas Bird with envelope

This beautiful bird card was part of a stampin up kit that was such a fun set to make! As I listen to the sleet on the windows this morning I am in the mood to snuggle into my craft room and create more fun cards.  I am giving them as pre Christmas gifs this year, a set of cards and a nice colored pen to my sweet friends! The tag is the main focal point and the bird and sentiment looks very  pretty as the accent on this card. Our new catty has the best tag punch ever in it so you get that perfect tag top every time! You can order from it in January!  The bakers twine and little button gives the special top to the tag! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Card Making Therapy

This card lets the die cuts do the work! The first layer is flat and the next one is on dimensionals.  I love the elegant style and this two...