Friday, November 15, 2013

ELF HOLLY JOLLY MAGIC!

I really do need some elf magic! I have been down in my back and will have a pain block on Tuesday so I may not be posting a regular as I should!  Keep me in your prayers please! I had to post these cute elf shoes and yes my stamp buddy Betty and I made these we just love them. The shoes are cut from the stampinup top note die. It is one of the most versatile die I have and I just use it as my go to, when I want to add something special to a card or scrapbook.  The stripped paper gives the added color for his stockings! The holly was fussy cut out of designer paper and then a little bling added to his shoes! If you do not have the die you can order from me! Have fun getting ready for Santa!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Card Making Therapy

This card lets the die cuts do the work! The first layer is flat and the next one is on dimensionals.  I love the elegant style and this two...