ELF HOLLY JOLLY MAGIC!

I really do need some elf magic! I have been down in my back and will have a pain block on Tuesday so I may not be posting a regular as I should!  Keep me in your prayers please! I had to post these cute elf shoes and yes my stamp buddy Betty and I made these we just love them. The shoes are cut from the stampinup top note die. It is one of the most versatile die I have and I just use it as my go to, when I want to add something special to a card or scrapbook.  The stripped paper gives the added color for his stockings! The holly was fussy cut out of designer paper and then a little bling added to his shoes! If you do not have the die you can order from me! Have fun getting ready for Santa!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FREE FREE GIFT When you order !!!!

CAN YOU HEAR THE WIND?

Stamp in Up Fun Projects!