Sunday, October 6, 2013

Pumpkin Patch

With the cooler weather this morning the pumpkin card really makes it seem like fall! I used my stamp friend Betty's pumpkin stamp and some of her pretty papers to make this card. She always shares some goodies with me and it si very fun to have a few new things to CREATE WITH!  I colored the pumpkins with my stamin up water clots pencils and a blender pen.  They are both two of my favorite tools! The pencils are soft leaded and blend  to look like water colors! ANd who doesn't like to color? It is very relaxing and good therapy! The light scallop circle is a punch and I placed it behind the design to add layers of color and texture. There is some glitter pen outlines on the pumpkins that doesn't show well in the phot but it really gave the design a little pop of added color.

1 comment:

Card Making Therapy

This card lets the die cuts do the work! The first layer is flat and the next one is on dimensionals.  I love the elegant style and this two...