Monday, October 7, 2013

Embossed Pink Flower

This is a stamp and embossing folder bundle that I really have enjoyed. The folder dry embosses the flowers and the stamp then lines up with the folder. I did this one a little differently by stamping the pink flowers and  cutting them out first.  I glued them over the embossed white card stock. There is a green print paper behind the design to add some color. The little butterfly was a cute sticker with some bling that a friend had given me.  This folder is a great one to ice inside with your stamp pad then emboss, and the paper grabs the color for a beautiful background.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Card Making Therapy

This card lets the die cuts do the work! The first layer is flat and the next one is on dimensionals.  I love the elegant style and this two...