Monday, May 27, 2013

Butterfly flying off to Caldwell retreat!

I am off to the Caldwell stamp retreat with my group of stamping buddies.  I will be back next week and post fun projects for you too see.  I stamped with three different colors on the background of this card. Then I used the butterfly emboselet from stampin up for the three butterflies.  It is so cool it cuts and embosses them at one time. I used an edge punch and cut out the designer paper for the base of the card, and then added the sentiment over the top. I put some bling on the card and I really like the finished look!   Hope these cards inspire you to create! Blessings Debbie 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Card Making Therapy

This card lets the die cuts do the work! The first layer is flat and the next one is on dimensionals.  I love the elegant style and this two...