Monday, May 27, 2013

Tag Punch Card

This tag punch card was a blast to make and you can go crazy with the designer paper you choose to use. This flower was punched with the small tag punch from stampin up.  You fold the right corner of the punched out tag, across the tag to the left corner. Then fold the edge of your first fold back to the right side edge so you can see the back side and get another design color or print from your paper.  Then I used a circle punch to glue the petals on to form the flower shape. I used versa mark to stamp the swirly leaves on the dark pink card stock for the base frame of my card. Then I use light pink for my card base. I added a little bling flower to the center of the card and it  gave it the finishing touch!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Card Making Therapy

This card lets the die cuts do the work! The first layer is flat and the next one is on dimensionals.  I love the elegant style and this two...