Thursday, May 24, 2012

Make time for Fun!

Punch flowers are so much fun and quick to make.  We have so many great punches and the new catalogue coming out June 1st,  is full of great new products! Call me to host a show and earn free gifts from the new catalogue. 979-255-0377 or debsegler@gmail.com.   
I have been so busy and having a great time with my stamp friends! We have been learning new techniques and painting on our cards! This card reminds me how important our friends are to us and how much we need to make time for each other!
Black embossing powder really adds a pop and focal point to your cards. Made this a while back with my stamp friend Betty and still love it! We have embossing powder in a variety of colors and even scented ones! It gives your card a fresh and fun scent when opened up! The pink card is a card from my stamp friend Denise.  I love the simple but elegant look of this card. I hope this gives you a burst of excitement and a need to get those stamps and card stock out to design some cards.  I have added a new step to my card making time.  I pick one project and mail it to someone each time I create and it feels so good to share my blessings! Send me your address and I will mail you a card!

1 comment:

  1. such pretty cards ... hope all is going good in your world .... Linda F

    ReplyDelete

Card Making Therapy

This card lets the die cuts do the work! The first layer is flat and the next one is on dimensionals.  I love the elegant style and this two...