Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Fun Cards

I had fun with this little banner line by using a twine for the line and adding shapes to the line.  I really enjoy the layers on cards and the different dimensional looks you can make.
Talk about having fun designing and giving cards,  this one really hit the mark! The new die cut makes the green layer and embosses the half cut out. That beautiful ribbon is pleated and comes in several colors for your projects.  I so love the bling and we all have to send bling to our friends!  I am off to San Antonio for a few days to visit some friends, and I am taking my travel stamp bag so I can make a few cards with them too! I think you know that I have a few stamp stores to visit and even a class to attend my first night there! I will try to post  you some new designs soon.  My friends that order the next two weeks get $5.00 off their order so be sure and get your orders in! Thanks and Happy Stamping! 
This card was made by one of my stamping friends.  It is very fun and kid friendly.  I liked the colors together and wanted to show you some fun cards today!  My friend Cheryl from College Station is starting a card project at her Church.  I have packed her a box of cards to use and I am very pleased to get to share some of my fun and blessings with others. Get those old cards out and pass them along to others! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Card Making Therapy

This card lets the die cuts do the work! The first layer is flat and the next one is on dimensionals.  I love the elegant style and this two...