Friday, April 27, 2012

Tweet Sweet Cards!

This is a cool way to make your focal point of your card or project.  Cut out a shape using a die cut and then add your main object inside of the cut. The green cut draws your eye to the bird and accents the background color of the card. These card designs are from an event at my stamp friend Denise's house. Have fun with these tweet sweet card designs! 
I know that Valentines is way gone but I found this card and wanted to remind you of this technique,  Tearing your card stock to add such a different look and appeal to your cards.  The more colors and layers the better I like the design.  I also like to use designer paper in the middle of the solids. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Card Making Therapy

This card lets the die cuts do the work! The first layer is flat and the next one is on dimensionals.  I love the elegant style and this two...