Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Fantastic Cut outs!

These are the new die cuts, they are so easy to use and they add so much to my projects. I like to add layers and designer papers to give the card a punch! 
I love this swim lady! This is how I feel when I try to get into my summer clothes again! LOL! Betty shared her with me and we had many laughs, making these cards! Remember that half the fun of stamping is the fellowship so get a group together soon and have some good fun! I will be glad to come and teach or send you a do it yourself stamp kit for you and your friends to make together!  debsegler@gmail.com for kits! 
This card was one I got as a member of Betty's swap.   I loved the doodling look as that is very popular right now. If you have not tried the technique simply pick a stamp with some free open space and use your markers and gel pens to doodle inside the space. This really can change the whole look of the card and stamp. Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Card Making Therapy

This card lets the die cuts do the work! The first layer is flat and the next one is on dimensionals.  I love the elegant style and this two...