Thursday, April 2, 2020

Spring cards bring Smiles!!

This beautiful tulips card was super fun and easy to make. The trim on the side is a new stampin up punch! It’s so unique as every paper looks totally different due to the cut out style!  We stamped the tulips and then punched them out with new punch! It’s so easy to do and you get al perfect design each time! Remember to email me to get your supplies! debsegler@gmail.com

Gotta love these birds! The Stampinup set is just full of great things to make your design super beautiful!!  I love the pink doily behind the birds, they come in colors that match our card stock! So don’t sit home and be lonely and bored, let me send you a kit of supplies to make your projects. Then you can send them to someone that’s needing a smile!! 

My last card is on a dry embossed background.
I colored the lady with markers and added the sentiment that I punched out. Such fun and great therapy ! Call or text me for supplies!  Happy Stamping! Blessings and Hugs! 979-255-0377

No comments:

Post a Comment

Card Making Therapy

This card lets the die cuts do the work! The first layer is flat and the next one is on dimensionals.  I love the elegant style and this two...