Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Birds Sing About Spring!

Hello my sweet crafting friends.   This virus has put a damper on my blogging but I am trying to get back on track. This card is just a start to hopefully get the bugs out and learn my new computer. One of the many problems from our move is that they put my computer into the garage and I cannot get to it.  But I'm trying to learn how to blog from Rusty's Christmas lap top!  This card is first dry embossed with a folder and its a tree with libs, leaves and birds.  I stamped my stamping up bird stamp and cut it out and glued the birds on to the limb. It gave the card a dimensional look.  The sentiment is cut with my stamping up punch!  I colored with markers, and added a little bling!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Card Making Therapy

This card lets the die cuts do the work! The first layer is flat and the next one is on dimensionals.  I love the elegant style and this two...