Monday, March 4, 2019

BABY ITS COLD OUTSIDE!!!!!!

Wow Big Hello stating friends! As you may have guessed I have been under the weather and not position much but still loving my card making and my stamp friends! I have my hip replacement surgery March 18th. Please pray for me to get through it and heal so that I can walk again and be mobil! I am feeling very blessed tone able to have an excellent surgeon and great family and friends to help me through this time! Here are a few cards to hold you over until I can feel up to posting again. The top card is a tip on using a die cut to cut out of background then put a bright color behind it to your card great color pop! I then added the dark rich razzell berry frame, and cut outs over the top of the die cut. There are lots of things going ninths card and it helps move the eye along your designs! 

This card is a simple flora stamped with the die cut placed over the top to just add some movement.


Gotta love little houses and coloring them too! Background dry embossing folder and twine, adds the finishing touch! 

Happy Easter is coming soon! This is an old print a friend sent me and I just love this little girl and her friends getting ready to hunt eggs! 

Fancy die cuts with glitter and sponges to finish off this card, gives it a soft feel and touch of colors! Hoe your inspired to get to creating and send me some pictures! Im still ordering if you need supplies form stampin up! debsegler@gmail.com 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Card Making Therapy

This card lets the die cuts do the work! The first layer is flat and the next one is on dimensionals.  I love the elegant style and this two...