Friday, February 8, 2019

I HAVE MISSED MY STAMPING FRIENDS!!

Its time to make more Happy Birthday Cards ! Great new stamp sets in the new Occasions catalogue and earn free gifts contact me debsegler@gmail.com!!
This cute card is out of a stampin up card kit. They are so much fun and I can make them in my lap while watching tv! Everything you need in the kits a must have for every level of stamper! 
I had a friend ask me to post this card! Here is the challenge if you accept it. You make a card with this same style send me the picture and I will post to my blog! I will then choose the top two cards for big special Valentine Freebie gift!!! So get those stamps working! 
This beauty is a card designed by my friend Debbie! She is such a great copic artist! I love the way she shades and uses her colors! What do you think? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Card Making Therapy

This card lets the die cuts do the work! The first layer is flat and the next one is on dimensionals.  I love the elegant style and this two...