Sunday, April 10, 2016

Sunday Blessings!




Hello sweet art friends! I am rejoicing today and counting my many blessings and have been singing hymns that remind me of my mother and father.  I miss them but often remember the best gift they gave me was my FAITH! I have made so many wonderful friends through my art of stamping, and I spent the day with two of them yesterday! Lorna and Betty keep me laughing and creating! We mades several very different and awesome cards. I will post them later. These cards are to get you inspired today to not just make some cards but to send them out!  It feels so good to get something in the mail that is not bill and not a email! So be inspired to make some cards this week, count your blessings, and remember a friend by sending cards!  The card with the chick and balloons was made using the new balloon punch from stampin up. It is so quick and easy and looks different with each designer paper you try! The right side has been die cut and placed over solid paper so that it shows through and adds another color on you card. The chicken was colored with ink and sponges, to give it a bright Easter accent. Do you remember seeing little chicks
that had been dyed colors for Easter? I think that dates me? 
 The little girl is putting on her bonnet and going to hunt eggs with her little farm friends. The corner decoration has a punched background with lace and flowers glued on top. This is your assignment for the week. Design a corner decoration using a punch and your ribbons, lace and bling, buttons, the sky is the limit. Send me a picture to win some free card goodies I will mail to you! debsegler@gmail.com or 979-255-0377 via text.  I want to see what you create!
This stamp set has become one of my favorites and the die cuts are just so very fun to use and can do so many different things.  Botanical Blooms has a great bundle special stamp set, dies, and coordination paper! Let me order it for you! 

Heartfelt dies and glitter: This was a card made in a class that Lorna and I took together. This glitter is lovely and you better like it cause you will wear it for a week after! HA! This die cut was cut in half and placed under the label, The paper ribbon was colored and placed over the top. Then the little flowers were die cut and molded with a tooling a matt after spritzing with water.  I will be looking forward to seeing your corner punch design! Happy Stamping! Hugs! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Card Making Therapy

This card lets the die cuts do the work! The first layer is flat and the next one is on dimensionals.  I love the elegant style and this two...