Thursday, November 12, 2015

Christmas And Bling ... can not go wrong !


Can you believe that we are so close to the Holidays? Here is one of my fun Christmas cards for you to get some inspiration from and get to stamping!  THIS is the new poinsettia stamp set and punch a great bundle! I loved making the flowers! On the inside is an ornament with stickles and designer paper and bling ribbon. The sentiment on the card makes the closure to help hold the flaps closed. This is a larger card and gives you lots of room to write your Holiday Sentiment on the inside. I folded the full size card stock in white, to meet in the middle and form the door flaps. Send me a sample of your cards and your stamp orders! debsegler@gmail.com 
Happy Stamping and Holiday Blessings! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Card Making Therapy

This card lets the die cuts do the work! The first layer is flat and the next one is on dimensionals.  I love the elegant style and this two...