Friday, October 30, 2015

Birds on a Wire

Sometimes I feel like I am walking on a high wire and about to fall off, then a wonderful blessing sweeps me back up and gives me strength and understanding, while reminding me to stand strong in my faith and the realization that the Lord is always taking steps right along with me.  I encourage you to count your blessings today, feel God's Love and your day will start perfectly! I pray for you to feel peace and comfort and the powerful self control of faith!
This card looks so much better in person but I am having trouble with my camera. I made this card at our stamp day with Betty and she designed this one. The chocolate ribbon and brown iced designer paper gives it the feel of a victorian time. The flowers have glitter on them and they really glow in the light. I am getting a few holiday cards made and its going to be that time of the year soon! Blessings for your day, and make time to pray! Hugs Debbie 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Card Making Therapy

This card lets the die cuts do the work! The first layer is flat and the next one is on dimensionals.  I love the elegant style and this two...