Thursday, May 28, 2015

SUMMER FUN BOARD!

This cute board was designed by my stamp friend Debbie . She is so sweet and always brings me goodies to play with.  This is a fabric covered canvas board and she colored her pictures with copics! SHE is so talented and needs to be teaching classes!  She keeps me boosted up and shares her strong faith with me and that is the greatest gift of all! This type of board is a great gift and would sure be cute for a a teenagers room. I hope this gives you a  little nudge towards your craft supplies! Hugs! New stampin up catty is here! If you want to order email me debsegler@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Card Making Therapy

This card lets the die cuts do the work! The first layer is flat and the next one is on dimensionals.  I love the elegant style and this two...