Monday, February 9, 2015

Hearts to Share

I can not take credit for this card I pined it, but it is such fun way to use your heart punches and stamps. I am off to try and make one and I will try to share my results! Just stamp your design,  anything that can be cut around on the edge of the page, and trim around it.  I will put some decorative paper on inside edge of card to add some background I think!  I am praying for a special friend today that has lost a loved one in an accident.  I try to give her words of support and I often feel that my words are not enough.  When I lost my Mother one of my friends told me that the Lord needed her more than me,  and it was such a relief to realize that she was meeting him, and that she was in such beautiful place with no pain!  God heals everything if we let him! Be Blessed!

1 comment:

  1. Yes He can heal us if we just let Him. This is a lovely card.

    ReplyDelete

Card Making Therapy

This card lets the die cuts do the work! The first layer is flat and the next one is on dimensionals.  I love the elegant style and this two...