Friday, December 26, 2014

Lovely As A Tree

I know there is a glare on this card front, but I had to share with you my after Christmas Thank You card. I am off upstairs to play and make a few special thank you cards to send! This is the best stamping up set ever!  The bottom half of the card is stamped on velum and colored with daubers and sponges to get the blue water and sky look.  You then tear the velum across the bottom and flip the color side down and glue it to your scene of trees stamped on card stock. I will try to post my card I make today for you too! Getting back in the card swing! Have Fun!   We had a very blessed Holiday with our children and grand babies, and I again feel the many blessings of the Holiday and the many gifts from GOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Card Making Therapy

This card lets the die cuts do the work! The first layer is flat and the next one is on dimensionals.  I love the elegant style and this two...