Thursday, October 2, 2014

LET IT SNOW!!!

I am really ready for the change of season and some cooler weather! I am always behind during the Holiday season so I am starting now on my Christmas cards.  I made this card with my stamp friends
Betty and Lorna. This is Betty's design and I sure enjoyed the fun and fellowship as it serves as my therapy for the week! This card is all die cuts and it was a blast to make, as we had an assembly line, Lorna cut, and I glues! (The easy part)  I added stickles to give the trees and snow and clouds some POP! You could make this card by using stamps and cutting them out. The tear the paper technique makes pretty snow and clouds so get to designing your own winter scene!  debsegler@gmail.com  sales on lots of goodies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Card Making Therapy

This card lets the die cuts do the work! The first layer is flat and the next one is on dimensionals.  I love the elegant style and this two...