Thursday, October 9, 2014

Follow the Stars!

I can not see a star and not count my blessings! Let your heart lead you down a path lighted by Gods WORD! Blessing to my stamping friends! This lovely star stamp and die cut is by stamping up. It has become one of my new faves for the Holidays! Email me to order: debsegler@gmail.com   The card base is cut out of newsprint that gives the card a vintage feel.  The red ribbon tab was added under the news print and between the striped paper, the sentiment was first stamped on velum, and then stamped again on white card stock. The Christmas and New Year was then cut into a banner shape, and placed over the first sentiment with pop dots. This gives the card another dimensional look. The stars were embossed in gold and white powders and then red bling add to the top! Fun and exciting to get a start on my holiday cards!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Card Making Therapy

This card lets the die cuts do the work! The first layer is flat and the next one is on dimensionals.  I love the elegant style and this two...