Tuesday, May 20, 2014

You Are My Sunshine

What better way to get sunshine in your life than by making a card and sharing it with someone!  I love the reaction I get from my friends when they seem my cards they think I am really talented! My most favorite thing to share, is to teach them how to make cards, and they see that they are really talented too! The designer paper on this card is a scrap I found cleaning out my craft studio. I am so blessed to have my sweet friend Debbie and her son helping me to redesign my studio. He is building me a great counter top with track lighting so I can have a workable space.  We have packed up my room and moved it all out to start over! It may take the whole summer to get this done but I am so excited to be finally working on it.  Debbie is my "SUNSHINE' and the Lord brought her to me at a time I need her the most! She makes me realize every time we are together how Great God is and how he takes care of us in the best ways! So your assignment today is; tell someone they are your sunshine, with a special card you design for them! The flowers and butterflies are a combination of stamped and rub on designs.  I have the same design on the inside of the card.  The sentiment and the little label I stamped and hand cut out. The yellow flowers are for accent color and were some peel and stick left from another project. Go design!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Card Making Therapy

This card lets the die cuts do the work! The first layer is flat and the next one is on dimensionals.  I love the elegant style and this two...