Wednesday, April 9, 2014

SPRING THING!

I really like this zentangle type of look on a card! This is several stamps cut out and put together.  I used pop dots to give the pieces dimension and layers. I hear you saying, I do not have any stamps like that! Well, again all you need is a couple of stamps with open space in the designs. Then you can stamp inside to give it a new design element, or doodle in your own designs! This type of art really brings out the artist in me, I like to use what I have to make something new and different.  Use a leaf stamp and add in your own squiggly line, or stamp with a paisley stamp, or even small hearts. I have you thinking now right? Please send me a picture of your new designs and remember I always send you a great surprise back! Have some SPRING FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Card Making Therapy

This card lets the die cuts do the work! The first layer is flat and the next one is on dimensionals.  I love the elegant style and this two...