Wednesday, April 9, 2014

BACK IN THE SADDLE AGAIN!!!!! Free PRIZES!!!

Hello to all of my stamper friends! I am back in the saddle of stamping again.  I have had a long break due to my hip replacement surgery. I am doing well and still recovering!  And to get back in the swing I am posting several cards today, and a new contest!   To help you get motivated, and get me some new cards to copy I am giving away a great package of stamps, card stock, bling and markers! All new and ready for you to make some new spring things! What you need to do is mail me via snail mail Debbie Segler 14916 Riverside Drive Little Elm, Texas 75068, three finished cards that I can use to make some new things from!  That is easy enough right! Your cards need to be mailed to me and received by April 28th. I will pick the winner on that day and be sure to include your snail mail address so I can mail your prize if your the winner!  This card is one of my new stamps from the last stamp show I attended in Plano, Texas. I love windows and the stained glass really is fun to color.  We used copic and stampin- up markers to color this project. I have a sneaky way for you to make stained glass look if you do not have a stamp. I still can't get upstairs to my craft studio, but when I can I will use several small individual stamps to make my own stained glass design. You stamp three in a row to form a window shape like this card has, and then overlay a window die cut to give yours the window shape. I know you all have some little stamps that you can group together to design your windows! Please email me a picture of your designed stained glass window cards!~ debsegler@gmail.com
                                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment

Card Making Therapy

This card lets the die cuts do the work! The first layer is flat and the next one is on dimensionals.  I love the elegant style and this two...