Monday, September 30, 2013

These Boots Were Made for ....

Hello my sweet stamp friends! I had the most blessed weekend
My son Tres and his sweet wife Katherine, and my first one year old grand daughter were here and we had such a happy and fun time! She has just started walking! She had her new shoes on and ran and danced and clapped her hands all weekend! It was just a blast to have them here with us!  We all went to Church together "BLESSED" and had a wonderful time at lunch.  I am  BOOSTED UP !!!  This card is one my friend Ann made. I sure loved the colors and cute card.  She use a Stampin' Up! die cut for the dress.  The boots are in a very cute set Bootiful Occasions # 131967,  with several seasonal shoes. Let me know if you want to order this set!  979-255-0377 debsegler@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Card Making Therapy

This card lets the die cuts do the work! The first layer is flat and the next one is on dimensionals.  I love the elegant style and this two...