Monday, September 16, 2013

HEAVEN KNOWS YOUR SPECIAL! at Hots Retreat at Rocking R

I was so lucky to have attended a retreat this weekend and had such a wonderful time. My friend Freddie Heuss, invited me and we could not have enjoyed a better time together. She is very talented and we share our supplies, designs, food and laughter!  When I arrived a new friend Tersa Nickleson,  helped me to unload my car. Then another new friend Tina Jennings loaded all of my bags in my car for me to go home! My arthritis was giving me fits so these sweet ladies all helped me to be able to relax and enjoy the weekend! Thanks to you all, for blessing me with your acts of kindness! This is my butterfly card that I made at the retreat! The picture is a little light but the card really fits all of these
 "SPECIAL  LADIES" !!!
I colored this card with my copics and add it onto an embossed backing paper.  The sentiment was a hand cut banner. This group has retreats and donates the money they make to charities! I will let you know about the next one so you can join us!

1 comment:

  1. wonderful card ... so glad you had fun ... someday I hope to be able to go the Rockin R for a retreat also ... Linda F

    ReplyDelete

Card Making Therapy

This card lets the die cuts do the work! The first layer is flat and the next one is on dimensionals.  I love the elegant style and this two...