Thursday, June 6, 2013

Never can have too many purses!

This purse gift card holder was designed by Freddie Heuss from Temple.  This is a very cute gift bag, or a great way to give a set of greeting cards to a friend.  We used the bottom half of a white gift bag to make the base of the purse and then added designer paper and a ribbon handle to the top to make it look like a ladies purse.   The cute flower on the front was just the finishing touch to this project.  I have a friend that is home after surgery and I will make  her one full of Thank you cards to send to out for those that help take care of  her now that she is home! I like to add a roller ball pen in a bright color that matches the cards I put inside.  This is a fun little remembrance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Card Making Therapy

This card lets the die cuts do the work! The first layer is flat and the next one is on dimensionals.  I love the elegant style and this two...