Monday, May 27, 2013

Blessings from my stamp friend!

This card was cut from a sizzix card base die cut. My stamp friend Debbie gave this die to me at one of our retreats.  It embosses and cuts out the card base.  It is so pretty and I sure have been blessed by her friendship too!   The bird and flowers on a branch were on a piece of designer paper and I love birds so it had to be cut out and made into card!  I added some bling to the center of the flowers for fun.  This card has a sentiment inside, but that was really the only stamping.  The card is cut on the fold so it folds over to make a full card base. You can use a die and place it on the edge of folded card stock. Leave at least 3/4 of and inch to make the hinge of your card.  Then cut it out and you will have a fold over card base.  Get busy and send me some pictures of your designs! debsegler@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Card Making Therapy

This card lets the die cuts do the work! The first layer is flat and the next one is on dimensionals.  I love the elegant style and this two...